View Poll Results: What do you like more Greenish-Yellow White's Tree Frogs or Blueish-Green White's Tree Frogs?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Australian Blue

7 46.67%
  • Indonesian Green

2 13.33%
  • It doesn't really matter, both are fine

6 40.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Green White's VS Slightly blue but still green White's Tree Frogs

Nationality
    [United States]
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

Default Green White's VS Slightly blue but still green White's Tree Frogs

In light of a recent very long thread I was wondering what everyone likes more "Blue" Whites tree frogs or just normal green ones.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Default Re: Green White's VS Slightly blue but still green White's Tree Frogs

The question should have been who likes the name of the blue ones.

Then we could have continued the argument here.

Nationality
    [United States]

You could go create that

Kurt

There should be a third option "I don't care one way or the other".

Nationality
    [United States]

Haha um Could you add that oh amazing Deputy

Kurt

Ah ok. Your wish is my command.

into

It doesn't matter, as long as they like each other!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Highum View Post
    You could go create that
    My mom, who knows nothing about frogs, argued that mine aren't blue. I think that makes it harder for me to argue with Kurt.

We all three posted like at the same time.

That's a great pic. I love it. It's already one of my favourite pics.

Kurt

Great pic, you should enter it in the monthly contest.

into

Thanks. I was reading the forum and looked over and they were both sitting in thier new tub staring at me. It's a great picture, too bad they were behind dirty glass The cool thing is I think they are happier. I removed their water/stone based substrate and gave them reptile carpet and a tub.... they've been in and out of that thing for the last 3 hours.

The glass is fine. I like that the one....Dumper?...has his foot on the glass.

Kurt

Well, there isn't much else to do in there. No Xbox, no cable TV, or even a lousy board game.

into

Quote Originally Posted by 1beataway View Post
    The glass is fine. I like that the one....Dumper?...has his foot on the glass.
    Yup, Dumper is the "slightly blue one that's still a green white's tree frog". if you look at my other pictures, he's an amazing little guy... he really is social and interactive.

Quote Originally Posted by into View Post
    Yup, Dumper is the "slightly blue one that's still a green white's tree frog". if you look at my other pictures, he's an amazing little guy... he really is social and interactive.
    I looked through your pictures. I enjoyed them very much. He sounds like my Luigi (who lets waxworms rolls out of his mouth in disgust, falls from the top of the tank onto rocks, does acrobatics, who loves to jump into my hair, and who tries, every day, to sneak through the tiny opening created in the corner when a person opens the doors to a front-opening Exo-terra habitat).

into

who tries, every day, to sneak through the tiny opening created in the corner when a person opens the doors to a front-opening Exo-terra habitat).
    LOL, Like this? I was taking pictures earlier and he came out to investigate.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Yes! He knows that opening so well, and he gets there so quickly.

into

Yes! He knows that opening so well, and he gets there so quickly.
    That opening makes me very nervous though and I have to pay extra attention when closing the door. One distraction and that could be a mess.

I'm always very afraid. Especially if I'm holding Baudrillard. I was a couple nights ago, and I look up and he's at that opening, so I quickly grabbed him and put him back inside. He was on the complete opposite corner, back of the tank. I looked at Baudrillard for 2 seconds, look back, and couldn't find Luigi. He was sitting on the top of the open door. lol

Nationality
    [United States]

Now I need to get a friend for mine.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information