Okay I know that I have been posting a lot about the problems with my White's lately...sorry...
But...my one that had the eye problem died today. I came home and was going to give the eye a look over and found him dead under a log. I am not sure what to do as this is the 3rd dead White this month (one died that I have had since September...was a fungal infection earlier this month, one was a new frog that I had for a week, and this one I had since October). I now have one froggie left, she has been here for a week and she seems to be doing really fine. My tank is a 20 gallon. I have several plants (2 real, and many fake vines and one really big fake leaf), and a water bowl. I mist daily and the humidity remains at around 75. The temperature remains at a constant 72. I use eco dirt. I feed them two crickets each daily. I feed them the crickets in the tank...I have heard of people feeding them crickets in a different container...is that something that I should consider? Does anyone have any advice for me... I am running out of places in my backyard to bury my White's Tree Frogs