I recently built a terrarium for my gray tree frog (Bongo), yellow-spotted salamander, and Madagascar hissing cockroaches (perhaps a weird combination, but everyone gets along just fine and there's never been any issues). The others settled into their new home quite well, but Bongo won't eat, which is extremely out of character for him. I've both tried feeding him meal worms in and out of the tank but he just isn't having it, and instead prefers to just sit in the dirt or water dish and sleep. I've only been able to get him to eat one worm and I kind of had to force feed him to do it. It's been about a week and I'm a little worried. Before I adopted him he spent almost a whole summer without being fed due to neglect so I don't think he'll die or anything if I leave him in for a while, but I don't want him to suffer. Does he just need more time to acclimate to his new home? Is the terrarium perhaps too overwhelming for him? How long should I wait before putting him back into his old tank? Any tips just in general?