Hi, I'm new here on the forum and in the frog keeping hobby.
I'm looking to keep some frogs in a couple of months so naturally I'm trying to get a hold of a lot of knowledge.
I have a couple of questions and hope some of you can give me useful and complete answers !

Extra Info :
- I'm going to set up a vivarium with false bottom, live plants and all that, it's going to be 74,5 x 66 x 52 cm (height x width x depth).
I will soon probably start setting up a feeding colony so tips for that are welcome aswell. I already have springtails and isopods cultures.

1) What kind of frog ?
I have a list of personal 'requirements' (read preferences) and I hope I can get some good suggestions !
- Species : I'm strongly leaning towards dart frogs, as you will be able to tell from the preferences below, but other suggestion are welcome ofcourse!
- Size : A larger type, say around 4-6 cm.
- Colour : Bright colours that differ from plant colours so no green frogs (and I'm not really into the terribilis either), I did fell in love with Azureus :s (I know typical beginner... ssttt)
- Quantity : The more the merrier !
- Noise : The vivarium will be placed in the bedroom, so a little noise is wonderfull but sleep is important !
- Usage of space : It's a pretty high viv so I'm hoping that height will be used, 'banks' and ridges can be built if this helps.
- Behavior : Lively, not shy, active (during the day).

2) Company
I know this is a sensitive subject but please keep reading. I have read that keeping mourning geckos together with (larger) dart frogs is possible.
So I was wondering if their are any other options ? Other frogs is fine for me aswell, ofcourse if they don't stress, fight, eat or make hybrids with eachother.

3) Watering ?
- I'm gonna setup a misting/rain-system do I fill this with distilled water ? Will plants survive on this water ?
- Is normal tap water good for the bathing bowl ?
- Will distilled water and tap water harm the frog in any way, as they drink through their skin ?

4) Plants ?
Help me fill out my list please, I'm a noob when it comes to plants, I like different shaped leaves and colors througout the terrarium !
- Golden pothos
- Broms
- Air plants
- Mosses

Much thanks to anyone reading and replying !!!

With kind regards,
McGrumpy