Right now I have five captive-raised grey tree froglets, and one wild-caught one (which I started caring for due to an injury). I only want one or two to put in my vivarium with my adult frog, Brutus, and I'm not totally sure what to do with the others. They are all the hyla versicolor species. See pictures of all of them here: https://imgur.com/gallery/26xak

I don't know their genders yet, and right now I'm working to coordinate a parasite test with Dr Frye to clear everyone of internal parasites if they have any. I'd need to have two separate tests, since the captive-raised froglets are in a group and the wild-caught one is quarantined. Right now I thought I'd feel things out to see if anyone would be interested in adopting them. I'll ship them anywhere in the US as long as the adopter pays for shipping. I might ask for a nominal fee for them (maybe $10/frog) to offset the costs for caring for them a little, but I'm not sure.

Anyway post here if you would be interested, and which frog you'd be interested in (if you have a preference).