I recently (about 4 weeks ago) got a Green Pac-man Frog from Underground Reptiles. I didn't really have food for it so I got the freeze dried meal worms and used the calcium powder on them to feed the frog. It was about the size of a quarter when I first got it. Now, it is a little bigger than a quarter. But this Friday (April 21, 2017) it did this weird spasm when I put it in its enclosure after feeding it (it was the third time I had to take it out of the enclosure for it to eat, otherwise it wouldn't eat) and spread its back legs straight backwards and it opened its mouth for maybe 3-4 seconds. It was the first time it has done this, and it scared me. Its back legs are still pretty out of place and it walks weirdly now. I also tried to put calcium powdered crickets in its enclosure and tried to feed it small 3/4 of an inch meal worms today. It wouldn't go for the meal worms or the crickets. [Temp: usually 75-81 F] [Humidity: 78-81 usually] [Enclosure: 5 gallon tank, fake plants, small water dish, coconut dirt]

*I have also asked Underground Reptiles about the situation and they stated that It may be stressed out, and to watch its legs for anything, which I have been doing*

Please someone help!