Hello everyone, I am looking to re-home my 3 year old whites. I just spent the last 4 months and $2000 battling an aggressive bacterial infection with my other two frogs who did not make it. Alan, who I am looking to re-home, has a clean bill of heath from the local exotic vet and all fecal, blood and body swab tests have come back normal and healthy.
Why do I want to re-home? I am emotionally drained and I really cannot do this anymore. These late night vet visits, giving shots, and all the stress has really taken a lot out of me. Alan used to croak a lot with his brother and sister and now he is alone and quiet. I only want to do this if I can find someone who knows these frogs and will give him a good home. I will not post him on craigslist or take him to a pet store. This is not an emergency and if I cannot find him a good home, he will stay with me.
If you are in the Seattle area and have a place for him, let me know. All of my equipment, mister, lighting, heat pad, and my roach colony can go with him (if wanted).
thank you.