Ok so, I "rescued" two Indonesian whites tree frogs from Petco about a week and a half ago. They were skinny, kept in an enclosure of essentially ALL water save some floating logs, and just didn't look good at all...I know it probably wasn't the best idea but it broke my heart to see them like that. Anyway, I got home and started to really examine them and the smaller of the two checked out, besides some runny poop and he was ridiculously hungry. (I tossed a few crickets dusted with repti cal in their tank when I got home didn't expect them to eat right off the bat but they went nuts over the food like they hadn't eaten in days!) Anyway, the larger of the two is my main concern. He has this odd spot on his back that is kinda raised up a little. It's very subtle. And today when he was jumping around and eating, I saw a flash of white on the inside of his leg. There are two cylindrical white things on the inside of his back right leg that are under the skin. The two of them have gone through a week of mela fix treatments and they are on their week off until Sunday.(I found a link on another frog forum I have run across with the dilution and such for frog treatment with mela fix.) now that they have had said treatment and have been with me for a bit, their poop is solid again, they still are voracious eaters and are plenty active(and talkative might I add...we might have had a few "conversations"...lol)So the only thing going on are those two things with the larger frog.(his name is Venusaur btw, so I'll refer to that from here on out.)As soon as I can figure out how to attach pics I will.