I have two red-eyed tree frogs (had three, lost one to red leg 4 days ago). They are adults purchased from Backwater Reptile and received 13 days ago. I've since learned this place is not the most reputable and I'm mortified at the possibility that these frogs may have been wild caught. My concern is that they have not eaten. They are in an 18x18x24 terrarium with artificial foliage and wood. I have a hard time maintaining temps above 73 ish even with UVB light on all day. I keep humidity at around 75%. I offer dusted crickets (appropriate sized) nightly in a bowl. Both frogs appear healthy and are active at night. The male (Michael Jackson, as named by my son) is less shy and I often catch him in the fountain (both fountain and soaking dish are filled with treated tap water, tank is misted with distiller water), the female (Lola) tends to stay toward the back of the tank and hidden. Tomorrow marks two weeks and I'm really worried about them not having eaten. Any suggestions welcomed! I'm including pics.

Michael Jackson

Lola

Their home with a scenic sticker on back and sides covered with dark paper for security.