This may be a dumb question, but how do I know if all of my PCF's are getting enough to eat? I have 5 in my tank, and I put in about 10-12 crickets every other day. What usually happens is that about 7 or 8 of the crickets crawl around for a few seconds and then hide in the substrate, and my biggest and least shy frog comes out and gobbles up a few before they can hide. I assume the rest of the crickets pop up randomly and get eaten too, because the frogs don't seem too thin... but I still worry that they might be going hungry sometimes. I didn't use to have this problem because at first I only had a few small plants in my setup, and I could always see all the frogs at all times. As soon as I would add the crickets, all the frogs would hop around right away and I could see who got what. But now I added a big fake plant, which they seem to love, however now they hide in it all day, and don't usually come out when I add food. They might wander out later, but that is after the crickets have buried themselves. A few of the frogs are very shy (including a semi-recent morph) and I hardly ever see them now with the addition of the plant. What should I do? I don't want to take out the plant because they like it so much, but I don't want anyone to starve! Oh, and I also put in fruit flies every few days, but my 2 or 3 most bold frogs gobble them up right away, while the other frogs hide. Should I separate them into 2 tanks? The shy ones and the not-so-shy ones?