Thread: Fluker's Repti Boost

demeteraurion

Default Fluker's Repti Boost

Flukers Repta+Boost Insectivore/Carnivore Formula

Bought this today for Rupert I'm really hoping this will help bring Rupert around. He seems to be pretty well, I haven't been feeding him and he hasn't tried to eat really so I'm going to start him on this formula tonight. I'm doing the "severe" and for the first 1-4 days you only do like 50%. It seems confusing to mix o.O

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Nationality
    [United States]
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

Default Re: Fluker's Repti Boost

Its probably because they need to adjust to the formula. Kind of a way to hurry it in to their system. There is a warning on the side. Apparently its not good at really high concentrations. I hope it helps Rupert. I haven't used mine much. I switch back and forthe between the Repti ade and liquid vitamins with Grif's soft food and pinkies. Wax worms too when I can get him to take them. They're small and hard to put in his mouth.

demeteraurion

We just fed it to him. It was pretty hard to mix because I had to use such a small mixture and some of it didn't get into his mouth. But he ate most of it so I'm happy He seems pretty alert and lets me hold him now.

Nationality
    [United States]

Quote Originally Posted by demeteraurion View Post
    We just fed it to him. It was pretty hard to mix because I had to use such a small mixture and some of it didn't get into his mouth. But he ate most of it so I'm happy He seems pretty alert and lets me hold him now.

That's good. I should have mentioned it is a pain to get it in their mouths. It doesn't stay in very well and trys to run out. As long as he gets most of the mixture it will do him good. Maybe try and force feed him a cricket or one of your dubiasor acouple so he has something to digest with the mixture and help get it in his system.

demeteraurion

He seemed to like it I think, he pulled his eyes in like he was swallowing it. I think we squirted too much at first, next time I'll have to do it in two even portions.

Nationality
    [Ireland]

Good luck!
    Founder of Frogforum.net (2008) and Caudata.org (2001)

Nationality
    [United States]

Quote Originally Posted by demeteraurion View Post
    He seemed to like it I think, he pulled his eyes in like he was swallowing it. I think we squirted too much at first, next time I'll have to do it in two even portions.
    Probably not. They can handle a large amount in their mouths, but since its in liquid form and it tends to get wasted because it runs out I would do a little at a time. Kind of mix it up you know. Squirt some in his mouth let him swallow it then give him one of your food items he has like piece of earthworm, cricket, or dubia force feed it to him and after he swallows it give him some more of the Repta aid. This way it mixes with food and goes throughout his body with a solid food item.

Thread Information