Thread: This Site is Amazing!!!

Poly

Default This Site is Amazing!!!

Just a shout out too all members & mediators of this site!

Everyone on here is very kind, informative and helpful!

I just thought I'd put that out there, you guys are great!

BY THE WAY, I think we could all do our part and 1+ this site for John seeing as how he created this great site for all of us, it's the least we could do!

2. This member thanks Poly for this post:

3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Nationality
    [United States]
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

Default Re: This Site is Amazing!!!

Glad you like the Frog Forum. There are lots of very nice people here to help with questions and to share ideas. I have found FF to span the wide range of frog topics you might not find in more specific forums.
    1.2.0 Dendrobates tinctorius 'Azureus'
    1.1.0 Dendrobates Lamasi 'Orange'
    1.1.0 Dendrobates Ventrimaculatus 'Understory Line'
    0.3.0 Dendrobates leucomelas

--------------------------------------------------
    As always your mileage may vary!
    I may or may not know what I'm talking about!

5. This member thanks MikeM670 for this post:

BG

It's also very entertaining !

7. This member thanks BG for this post:

Nationality
    [United States]

I joined only a couple weeks ago and it has been very helpful. Other sites and care sheets only give you the minimal basics. And I have found that most of the people working in the local pet shops here know nearly nothing. The people here are quite educated and have also learned through experience.

And yes, it's quite fun too!

Thanks everyone!
    https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10203589094112277&id=1363241107&set =a.1434844115446.2055312.1363241107&source=11&ref= bookmark

BG

When I joined this site I was some what clueless about the hobie (frog keeping). I also get treated very nice from everyone. For some reason in the beginning I assumed the dart frog people would be stuck up and clickish . I am glad I was wrong. I just want to say If you're a Person that wants to know about something that swims,hops,eats bugs ,and is colorful you are in the right place. If you have any questions this site has tons of informative people.

10. This member thanks BG for this post:

bshmerlie

If I have to say so myself we are pretty awesome group. A forum is all about its members, everyone participating and sharing freely. If everyone remembers we all started with our first frogs and we've all made mistakes. Its about being able to share your experiences without the fear of judgment or ridicule. We try to be a forum that respects all its members and helps them grow along their journey while encouraging them to do the right things for their frogs. I am strongly against "Clicks" and believe all frogs are equal. I would like to dispel the myth right now....most dart frogs are not any more difficult to keep then your typical frogs. Stop believing that they require years of frog experience. They are great frogs in a wide range of colors and they'll be awake in the day time. It's hard to beat them. Everyone....branch out and try new things....don't be afraid. The forum is here to help you.

Nationality
    [United States]
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bshmerlie View Post
    If I have to say so myself we are pretty awesome group. A forum is all about its members, everyone participating and sharing freely. If everyone remembers we all started with our first frogs and we've all made mistakes. Its about being able to share your experiences without the fear of judgment or ridicule. We try to be a forum that respects all its members and helps them grow along their journey while encouraging them to do the right things for their frogs. I am strongly against "Clicks" and believe all frogs are equal. I would like to dispel the myth right now....most dart frogs are not any more difficult to keep then your typical frogs. Stop believing that they require years of frog experience. They are great frogs in a wide range of colors and they'll be awake in the day time. It's hard to beat them. Everyone....branch out and try new things....don't be afraid. The forum is here to help you.
    Well said Cheri,
    Once you have a viv built right, the process of culturing flies going, its actually fairly maintenance free when keeping darts.
    But I do love my tree frogs too ;-)

Thread Information