Thread: Indiana Dendrobatid Society (IDS)

Widmad27

Arrow Indiana Dendrobatid Society (IDS)

Greetings,

Just thought I would send out a quick message inviting those who might be located in Indiana to contact me and join our regional group Indiana Dendrobatid Society (IDS). We have been around for about 1 year and have already had 2 meetings and currently are holding at 28 members.

The purpose of this group is to connect Indiana poison dart frog enthusiasts. This group was created to provide a means for Indiana residents to meet up and discuss husbandry, breeding, general care, and to trade/sell supplies and frogs. IDS host regular meetings every few months, where you can meet up with people who share the same interest you do! Members are encouraged to attend as many meetings as possible.

Thanks in advance for your interest and I hope to be hearing from and meeting some new members soon.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Lynx

Default Re: Indiana Dendrobatid Society (IDS)

I live in Indiana, and though I don't have any darts (not until I have more experience), I've been trying to find herp groups around here without any luck. Would you have any suggestions?

Widmad27

Default Re: Indiana Dendrobatid Society (IDS)

I know there are several herps groups located in and around Indianapolis, but honestly I think you are fine in regards to joining our group. We have many people with a wide variety of experience levels, from beginners to long time professionals. I am speaking for myself but believe the same for others in our group that we love to talk dendrobates and are always looking to pass on knowledge regarding our hobby. What I ask is that you go ahead and request to join our Facebook group page (link listed in my signature) and I will contact you via that means to gather your contact information for our group mailing list. We are currently looking to have our next meeting in Kokomo, IN sometime around November 13th. Look forwarding to hearing from you should you wish to join, this is indeed a very rewarding amphibian hobby to be a part of.

Thread Information