Hello folks, I have 3 White's Tree frogs and one blue Dumpy...i am 'told' they are the same..but mine look different from each other. the Blue's body is more compact and his little face is a bit different too. i joined the forum today because my first ..and kinda favorite white's died today She was bright green , no matter what occurred and easy to tell apart from her friends.. I have had her almost a year...I am not new to having White's but hadn't considered this danger: She may have ingested a piece of bark or even a small stone!! I'd like to hear about this because although my Viv is really nice, horticulturally speaking, (all live plants,and a plant-person)....I may be unknowingly endangering the frogs with small bits of moss, gravel or even bark chips!! HELP! i would like to hear from our experts about any similar experience..and what the dangers are. i have seen them grab a cricket and pull a piece of sphagnam moss out of the mouth...wondered about that.. It may be of help to the rest of us! Thank you, my name is Deb and I am pleased to have found this site...