Yay though i had never heard of the yellow thing, is that a real way to identify them?
Yay though i had never heard of the yellow thing, is that a real way to identify them?
![United States [United States]](images/flags/United States.gif)
They are in fact all B. woodhousii.
This is the only one I have ever seen with the yellow. I wish I had better pictures of the yellow. The one I have posted just does not do it justice. There is quite a bit of variation in this species, as you can see.
Toad #3 is probably one of the most attractively patterned ones I have found yet.
Watching FrogTV because it is better when someone else has to maintain the enclosure!
All the Bufo woodhousii australis I've seen have had yellow on their thighs.
Founder of Frogforum.net (2008) and Caudata.org (2001)
the third resembles mine,
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)