So Speedie and the Big Guy are great... love to watch them... but holding them is another thing... the Big Guy cant hide... so nabbing him is easy... but holding onto him is another thing. I don't think they like it... but as a Grown Up with a little kid inside of me I want to hold them. You know how that goes... so yesterday I was getting more crickets for the Bullfrogs at petsmart... and the lady was cleaning the Dumpy Tree Frog cage... of which there were two inside... wow... I washed my hands and she let me hold one... it was nice... did not try to run away... and they are sort of cute... so here is my question...

I want to go back and get the pair of Dumpys... does it matter if they are boy and girl... do you need to buy two or will one be happy... will a 20 gallon tank work until I can build them one... I watched both of them eat... and they looked health... any think I want to look for? are they as easy as peat moss, large dish of water, mister, gut loaded crickets, and lots of handling?

So they don't mind you holding them, with clean hands of course... I love the look of the pair in the photo on the first page. the ones at petsmart were brown.. the lady said they turn green but there cage is dark... is there a way to tell boy from girl... thanks for the help... I want to get the two I saw last night...

Am I now an adict... or do you have to have more frogs... will this leed to more tanks... more frogs down the line...

thanks... Dave