I have been meaning to do this for a while (look at all my old posts, I always promise to upload pics ) but now I finally am! I tried (and will finish tonight on my own computer) to make an album of it, but on this computer at work (yep haha) the upload is tooo slow. So I got some good pictures of Pepe last night (unfortunately Guadalupe de Maria was still hiding so no pictures of her ) and I have finish adding some plants to the terrarium....I hope y'all enjoy!
This is how the terrarium now looks. I glued those pots on there to have some vines coming down and wraping around the fake vines and ledges in there. Then I added this little plant with the red viens in its leaves cause I thought it added color to the tank! (Sorry I can't remember its name right now)

This is Pepe! Hiding in his little branch.

This is how I go check on them at night...I take my little flashlight I keep on my night stand and just sit in my office chair trying to find them. So much fun to watch.

And then here is one I took of Pepe on a leaf a little farther away than the other pictures.