Thread: A good example of a bad pacman owner?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    kmcconch

Default A good example of a bad pacman owner?

YouTube - ‪Richard's Pacman Frog vs rat‬‏

I'm all for feeding my pyxie a mouse or two, but for some reason this video disturbed me of a group of kids trying to feed a rat to a pacman that was about the same size.

Fae

That is horrible. They must not care about their Pacman too much

demeteraurion

Default Re: A good example of a bad pacman owner?

I watch a lot of pacman vids on Youtube and most of them are mice being eating by Pacmans which is horrible because mice aren't good food for them and its bad because of above :/ I always try to find some of Pacmans eating crickets or worms but its mostly rats and mice

Nationality
    [United States]
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

Its not that mice/rats are a BAD food source, they just should not be fed frequently. For example, its ok and, depending on the drink you have, good for you to have a drink once in a while. However, that does not mean that it is healthy to drink everyday... that will kill you. Same can be said with these frogs and mice, its all in moderation, no more than once a month.

I am NOT defending this video though, that is WAY too big for that frog and it is clearly not being taken care of properly... Not to mention that since the frog wasnt big enough to kill the rat, it suffered for far longer than it had to and for absolutely nothing.

This is why i try to feed frozen/thawed whenever i can...

Nationality
    [Sweden]
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

I don't like live feedings of rats and mice at all. It seems like it's for the owners watching pleasure and not for the frog. Especially with frogs like this that would eat a rock if you held it infront of them.

If you "must" feed rodents to your frog I can't see why you don't feed pre-killed.

demeteraurion

Quote Originally Posted by Raya View Post
    I don't like live feedings of rats and mice at all. It seems like it's for the owners watching pleasure and not for the frog. Especially with frogs like this that would eat a rock if you held it infront of them.

If you "must" feed rodents to your frog I can't see why you don't feed pre-killed.
    I don't think I could ever feed mice or rats to my frog D: I might try a pinkie sometime in the future though. I used to own rats as pets so I'd prefer to use just insects lol

pyxieBob

A comment comes to mind abt someone we know when I see this video.. BUT I will keep my mouth shut. Yes this is so stupid. That Pac Man does not have the jaw pressure for a meal that size less the belly size! are you kidding me??? This person is an idiot. Poor frogger. Like Iv said before if you want to see stuff like this get a snake. They dont eat bugs they eat rodents.

Thread Information