Your very welcome.
Please post plenty of pics when it gets finished.
Your very welcome.
Please post plenty of pics when it gets finished.
![United States [United States]](images/flags/United States.gif)
I like to throw a handful of play sand into the mix also, helps to keep it from "chunking' up over time.
Watching FrogTV because it is better when someone else has to maintain the enclosure!
Play sand? Okay, I'll do that as well. Never hurts to try it. And I promise to post lots of pics!
Bark is a very bad choice...good to hear you're removing it.
I like about 2/3 cocofiber and 1/3 organic topsoil. The soil helps to hold onto some of the moisture better then just just cocofiber. As as kevin alluded to, a mix provides more stability for live plants to become rooted.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)