Hey guys. It is almost time for me to submit my Pacman Frog care article. You can view the article if you haven't seen it already by clicking here. Many members have offered pictures of their Pacman Frogs. This is the place to do it!

You can also enter in a picture of your Pacman Frog if you are willing to have it put in my submission for the Pacman Frog care article Contest. Any member here can submit a picture of their Pacman Frog. Due to how many I may get, it is not certain that I can get all the pictures in, so to help make sure I don't have to turn anyone down, I would like a picture or 2 of each species of the Ceratophrys genus. I don't need any pictures of C.cranwelli because Malcolm gets a spot and maybe Toadstool if Artes still wants to submit a picture.

I am fine with a Hybrid or two if anyone wants to submit a Fantasy Pacman Frog. Please include the name of the species of the parents if that information is known (e.g. C.cranwelli x C. ornata).

I look foward to pictures of Pacman Frogs! Also, it is certainly not too late to post comments on my article submission in progress thread. I am still at the point where I can edit it.

I will be at a campout until Sunday, so please don't feel upset or rejected if you don't get any replies from me. I hope to come back to a thread full of beautiful Pacman Frog pictures!

Thanks guys!

MeTree,