Can anyone tell me what sex Drutt is??? would be very great full

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Nationality
    [United States]
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

Default Re: Sex please

Hey there.

Unfortunately, there really isn't an accurate way for anyone to determine the sex of a pacman frog unless they here it croak (which would definately indicate that it is a male). We can take stabs, "educated guesses" if you will, but they certainly do not ensure any level of accuracy.

That said, I am going to guess that it is a female. For afew reasons at that. For one, the nose is outward, and not stubbed in. A trait more common with females than males. Another thing I notice if that lack of a "black beard" directly under your Pacman's mouth. Males sometimes have this, but then again in afew cases females have this too. I don't see any nupital pads either, but the darkening of the nupital pads can often develope later.

How old is your Pacman Frog? If it is a good ways over a year, you probably should have heard it croak if it was going to be a male (I mean is a male LOL). The lack of croaking is also not a definate sign that it is a female also. There are males known to be silent.

I have taken afew wild stabs, but the stabs are certainly not dependable. Even with afew of these traits, and no conflicting traits (such in this case), it is not certain. For me, I'd call it a she around my friends and family. I would not sell it as a specific gender unless I was sure, though.

I am only going to say this one more time. I am not in any way certain of the sex of your Pacman Frog. I have just stated some popular ways to guess at the gender. I hope this helps LOL.

MeTree

desiredaffect

Default Re: Sex please

Quote Originally Posted by MeTree View Post
    Hey there.

Unfortunately, there really isn't an accurate way for anyone to determine the sex of a pacman frog unless they here it croak (which would definately indicate that it is a male). We can take stabs, "educated guesses" if you will, but they certainly do not ensure any level of accuracy.

That said, I am going to guess that it is a female. For afew reasons at that. For one, the nose is outward, and not stubbed in. A trait more common with females than males. Another thing I notice if that lack of a "black beard" directly under your Pacman's mouth. Males sometimes have this, but then again in afew cases females have this too. I don't see any nupital pads either, but the darkening of the nupital pads can often develope later.

How old is your Pacman Frog? If it is a good ways over a year, you probably should have heard it croak if it was going to be a male (I mean is a male LOL). The lack of croaking is also not a definate sign that it is a female also. There are males known to be silent.

I have taken afew wild stabs, but the stabs are certainly not dependable. Even with afew of these traits, and no conflicting traits (such in this case), it is not certain. For me, I'd call it a she around my friends and family. I would not sell it as a specific gender unless I was sure, though.

I am only going to say this one more time. I am not in any way certain of the sex of your Pacman Frog. I have just stated some popular ways to guess at the gender. I hope this helps LOL.

MeTree
    about a year old

Thread Information