Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Hey Y'all!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    clownonfire
    Guest

    Default Re: Hey Y'all!

    Quote Originally Posted by FaeTehHawtness View Post
    Hello everyone! I'm new to the site! I currently have 5 male Fire-Bellied Toads (Bombina Bombina & Bombina Orientalis), 1 female & 1 male American Green Tree Frog (Hyla cinerea), 1 Male Cope's Gray Tree Frog (Hyla chrysoscelis) that sings to me daily, and 5 juvenile Bronze Frogs (Rana clamitans). I used to have African Dwarf Frogs (Hymenochirus boettgeri) and African Clawed Frogs (Xenopus laevis). Also, I'm culturing flightless fruit flies and crickets. Looking forward to discussing frogs with y'all.
    You wouldn't be culturing E. buzzati fruit flies by any chance?

    And of course, welcome to Frog Forum!

    Eric

  2. #2
    Fae
    Guest

    Default Re: Hey Y'all!

    Thanks for the welcome! I'm 26 from LA, USA. I'm an artist and nature photographer. I also have 3 dogs, a bunny, and a cat. I posted a few photos in my album.

    And...
    You wouldn't be culturing E. buzzati fruit flies by any chance?

    And of course, welcome to Frog Forum!

    Eric
    No, sorry. I'm culturing D. Hydei.

  3. #3
    Fae
    Guest

  4. #4
    Monty
    Guest

    Default Re: Hey Y'all!

    Nice pics and movies! Great looking tanks BTW

  5. #5
    milky85
    Guest

    Default Re: Hey Y'all!

    your firebellys are very beautiful. excellent pics

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Hello Y'all
    By frogalicious in forum Introductions Area
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: April 19th, 2011, 07:01 PM
  2. Hi y'all, just joined
    By Monger El in forum Introductions Area
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: February 13th, 2011, 07:46 PM
  3. Howdy Y'all
    By btcope in forum Introductions Area
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: February 13th, 2011, 06:47 PM
  4. Hi y'all! Newbie from Texas
    By LaurenE in forum Introductions Area
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: August 9th, 2010, 03:05 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •