Thread: New to African Bullfrogs

Person Who Likes Frogs

Default New to African Bullfrogs

So I am getting my first African Bullfrog next week. The guy was selling it on craigslist for $20. He said that he paid $75 at a show for it. I can't wait to get it. I plan on setting up a 10g tank with 2" of Coco Husk and a 2" deep 6" wide water bowl with a heating pad on the side of the tank does this sound good?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

chris2pher

Default Re: New to African Bullfrogs

BG

Becareful cause i bought a african bullfrog at a show for 20 bucks and it was not the african bullfrog that i thought it would be thanks to this site i now know after that mistake whats the defrence between the two frogs do your resaerch real fast so you can be prepared to know what youre geting.If it has a gold to tan line on its back its a tanzania bullfrog dime a dozen If the frog has three green lines then you have a south african giant bullfrog harder to get and more money 25 and up so good luck i hope this is helpful.

Person Who Likes Frogs

Quote Originally Posted by chris2pher View Post
    Thanks, Would a ten gallon be ok for a baby?

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Becareful cause i bought a african bullfrog at a show for 20 bucks and it was not the african bullfrog that i thought it would be thanks to this site i now know after that mistake whats the defrence between the two frogs do your resaerch real fast so you can be prepared to know what youre geting.If it has a gold to tan line on its back its a tanzania bullfrog dime a dozen If the frog has three green lines then you have a south african giant bullfrog harder to get and more money 25 and up so good luck i hope this is helpful.
    Thanks, I have researched a lot about how to tell the different types apart but still find it hard for me so I will probably post a picture of it on here to get a correct id on the type but I am fine with any type of African Bullfrog but would love for it to be a giant.

BG

Ten gal is good for now with a water dish and eco earth and if your room is 75 and up maybe you can get away with a heater but good luck i hope its what you looking for love to see the pic.

Person Who Likes Frogs

Thanks, I'll post a pic when I get it next week.

Thread Information