Nice i was goin to go that way but i got the ones i have now.The main thing is im happy .I like to know your experince with exotic pets of lasvegas cause i'm about to call them today and ask them about a T they have for sale.good luck on your buy.
Nice i was goin to go that way but i got the ones i have now.The main thing is im happy .I like to know your experince with exotic pets of lasvegas cause i'm about to call them today and ask them about a T they have for sale.good luck on your buy.
There are many problems with stores saying that they have a giant. That is why people are getting ripped off. It is also hard to get a full grown or bigger than 3 inch pyxie frog because the stores don't like to spend that much money or people like to keep their bigger ones. My first one was a giant which I got from ed clark but it wasn't a male and he said it was. I got my first male which was 6 months old and 4 inches long. It was from Jeff K and he was really honest. The frog was real healthy too. Personally I like to buy frogs from people offline because they really know what their talking about and they have had more experience than store owners did.
I got 3 babies last sept from a user on here who has become more of a vendor, they arrived perfect, and have all grown into beasts. They now have a website: jelasphatphibs.com , if you buy from them you will get giants.
There are alot of good venders out there if you look around and there are bad venders the hobbist should avoid when buying anything not just frogs.thats a cool site.
I had the same problem but nice site, anyway that was sweet and thats how these venders should be, that move on his part tells me they are kewl, BTW i spoke to Ken and he was very nice helpful and willing i told him about you recamending me to him. Its a small world and i would love to get some things from them thanks.![]()
Oh drat looks like he doesn't have pixies for sale currently. But the sites works for me fine using chrome browser.
I just got on the site. great frogs ,prices and seems like a nice opparation good luck next time im goin to call them i like the red ornate i asked them how much is shipping to NY and well take it from there.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)