Thread: Our new hermit crab

mommyof4froglovers

Default Our new hermit crab

I feel like I own a zoo. My four year old daughter was awaiting a tadpole in the mail and it arrived dead. Needless to say she was very upset. She cried. I dont think she realized her tadpole would one day become a frog because when we went to the pet store to ensure we recieved a pet that was alive she didnt like the chubby frog we saw and though she said she wanted a tadpole when we told her it would become a frog she decided against a tadpole and instead picked a hermit crab. I really should learn never to listen to a petstore when it comes to the care of our exotic pets. We were told that the tiny portable cabatat had everything we needed and that our crab would be fine. Two days later after lots of research I am very upset. The habitat is way to small and he needs salt water when we were told he wouldnt. But I am pretty sure besides adding salt water that we shouldnt change anything for a month or he could die from stress. I dont know if you can see the pic but I thought this was suppose to be a easy pet but so far its not working out that way. Thanks for any advice

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thread Information