Hi this is my first time posting here and unfortunately its over a possible medical problem. I have a pair of red-eye tree frogs and unfortunately one of them looks like it may be ill. It is the smaller of the 2 frogs and while I haven't had any trouble with him before he now looks like his colors are off. It is very noticeable when he is trying to hide at night so his main pigment is dark green. When he is dark green parts of his back and his back legs are still blotched light green. I have looked at him(assumed gender) closely and the areas are not raised like other disease descriptions, but it just doesn't look right. I do know this has onyl started recently and is not his normal coloration, he also looks thin and will be transferred to his own tank for feeding. Do you guys think he is sick and in need of a vet? I really hope he is doing ok and will not need medical attention, if it helps, he normally site on a leaf that is molted dark green and light green. I can't remember the plant name but I got it from Petco as a potted terrarium plant.

If needed I can provide pictures.