Yeah, you heard it, ANOTHER one of my White's may be sick. I'm not sure, it could just be adjustment or some other type of behavioral problem, but here goes.

A few days ago I noticed one of my new baby White's, Bruce Willis (Orange with blue eyes) had stopped coming out at night to eat and soak. I made sure s/he was still in the cage by searching around an found him/her buried in the moss in one of the potted plants I have in the tank. I left him/her alone and went back to what I was doing, not wanting to bother him/her and make it worse. A few days later I noticed s/he was out in the day time, awake, and doing a strange kicking motion with her legs, like something was stuck to him/her. I looked all around and didn't see anything stuck to his/her body, moss, skin, etc. so I thought this movement could have been some sort of muscle spasm. S/he was having trouble climbing too because s/he kept kicking while attached to the wall and falling off and landing on the paper towel bottom of the tank.

Last night I reached my breaking point when again s/he didn't come out to eat and put her in a bath of honey water to see if that might perk her up. To my surprise she had a good amount of skin still attached to her body, as if she had had an incomplete shed or two. I realized then that the kicking motion she was doing might have been an attempt to get this skin off, and now that she was in the water it was coming off almost easily. I then decided to up the humidity in the tank and see if that helps him/her shed and maybe act more normal and come out to eat, it is currently at 75% (It was at 65%) but I may raise it to 80% if I see no change. That was last night and this morning I saw no improvement, but it's only been a night so we'll see.

This morning I saw him/her doing the kicking motion again and then lay his/her belly flat on the ground and stick her legs out to try and rub something off her tummy, so I grabbed him/her, flipped him/her over and found a huge piece of skin still attached to his/her belly. I pulled it off and put him/her back, it's been a few minutes and s/he's just sitting next to the water dish, I assume, trying to sleep.

I'm going to keep humidity high in the tank and see if that helps. At least the skin is off, as far as I know.

Any one have any thoughts about this? Maybe more suggestions on what I should do? S/he isn't interested in food and has lost a little weight since I got him/her, s/he is only a baby after all.

Oh, and this frog is in the same tank with a presumably healthy one (Paul Newman) and he has shown no signs of illness or behavioral differences.

Thanks guys, any ideas you have could really help so fire away!