Thread: Garter snakes?

Default Garter snakes?

I know what their care entails and everything. But I can't seem to find one....Anyone know where I can find some? or anyone in nj that may give em?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

poison beauties

Default Re: Garter snakes?

Get in touch with Scott Felzer in NC. He is the lead guy in the herp hobby as far as GarterSnakes go. He breeds dozens of locales and morphs. Also they are posted all over the Kingsnake classifieds.

Michael

Quote Originally Posted by poison beauties View Post
    Get in touch with Scott Felzer in NC. He is the lead guy in the herp hobby as far as GarterSnakes go. He breeds dozens of locales and morphs. Also they are posted all over the Kingsnake classifieds.

Michael
    would you happen to know if he has a website?
    Kingsnake? I forgot about that place! lol. Thanks for the tip. ill give it a look. Any breeders in specific you would know are good? I like the wild type colors. I'm not a fan of the crazy colors they give the cornsnakes. Except the really w hite one. That looks like a blizzard.

Iam looking on it and seeing water snakes. Sorta interested in those too.Don't know much about em though. D:

poison beauties

poison beauties

Quote Originally Posted by poison beauties View Post
    wow you're a lifesaver man! To think I thought I had to go out and look for one. Though that would be fun--but for me its nearly impossible. Not many places in NJ I can do that without it being considered "Trespassing" . lol. I can't even find a decent place to go herping for frogs and toads in peace. Had a person from wildlife come up to me the other day saying taking musk turtles from nj is illegal(it really isn't I sorta have looked in the lawsite). Point is---it wasn't fun and had to put the turtle back(I tend to study them for a week and then let them go. I don't really keep them with anything else. I just like looking at the wild ones. lol. Long story.).

This will save me alot of trouble I guess. lol.

Thread Information