Thread: Why I've been missing.

Nationality
    [United States]
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

Default Why I've been missing.

Howdy Y'all,

As some of you have noticed, I haven't been on here as much... or at all. Why is that you may ask? Because of a switch in interest, to salamanders. Now I still have my Waxy Monkey Frogs (Phyllomedusa sauvagii), but as of late, I've been focusing my free time on my small collection of "snot lizards". The current tally is up to 5. This includes: 0.0.2 Northern Red Salamanders (Pseudotriton ruber ruber), 0.0.1 Barred Tiger Salamander (Ambystoma mavortium), 0.0.2 Western Slimy Salamanders (Plethodon albagula). I'm going to try to get some pics up soon of the bunch.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Leefrogs

Default Re: Why I've been missing.

yes we miss you. Just a quick up date, Eric and his wife are going to sleep on the floor as the frogs have taken over the bedroom, Don is using his new misting system to take showers in his tent (the igloo melted) and he's got a new can opener. And kisa and cheri went on some roadtrip and returned totaly frog crazy, and I too have turned to the darkside, reveling in Kurts jellousy. But not for long, he's going to get A. annae also, probably really soon.( Just guessing ) and there's a new guy J?? He's selling fake frog stoppers at a bar in Africa to tourists, and laughing at tourists as the purchase jumps away. And who else? I don't know you'll have to stick around more and find out!!!

Nationality
    [United States]
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

Quote Originally Posted by Leefrogs View Post
    yes we miss you. Just a quick up date, Eric and his wife are going to sleep on the floor as the frogs have taken over the bedroom, Don is using his new misting system to take showers in his tent (the igloo melted) and he's got a new can opener. And kisa and cheri went on some roadtrip and returned totaly frog crazy, and I too have turned to the darkside, reveling in Kurts jellousy. But not for long, he's going to get A. annae also, probably really soon.( Just guessing ) and there's a new guy J?? He's selling fake frog stoppers at a bar in Africa to tourists, and laughing at tourists as the purchase jumps away. And who else? I don't know you'll have to stick around more and find out!!!
    Wow! I'm so out of the FrogForum loop!

Kurt

Pseudotriton ruber? NICE!!!!!

Thread Information