Thread: New offer

Roidrage

Default New offer

Hey sorry i post so many treads here hehe hope its okey . Im talking to a guy from germany that have adspersus for sale, thinking of buying but they are very small yet but they do look like true giants?

Posting pic
    Attached Images Attached Images   

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Chomp

Default Re: New offer

the one on the right looks like a baby male giant pixie. You should grab him.

Daniel L

Hi, yes this are p. adspersus were do you get them in germany? I live 5 minutes from germany. There is a petstore " das tropenparadies" there they selling mostly p adspersus. I have been there last week and there some babie adspersus for sell.

Roidrage

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel L View Post
    Hi, yes this are p. adspersus were do you get them in germany? I live 5 minutes from germany. There is a petstore " das tropenparadies" there they selling mostly p adspersus. I have been there last week and there some babie adspersus for sell.

Hello. Yes thats what i thought. I found and add with them on terraristik or some page. My only problem now is how to get them to sweden...Maybe you know someone who is going to the reptile show here in malmö in a month?

Cheers // Stefan

malepyxiefrog

Quote Originally Posted by Roidrage View Post
    Hello. Yes thats what i thought. I found and add with them on terraristik or some page. My only problem now is how to get them to sweden...Maybe you know someone who is going to the reptile show here in malmö in a month?

Cheers // Stefan
    Yes that is a true giant. Yous can tell because it has 3 lines and it shows it's green colors.

spencerburgo

Hey sorry i post so many treads here hehe hope its okey . Im talking to a guy from germany that have adspersus for sale, thinking of buying but they are very small yet but they do look like true giants?

Posting pic
    yes it looks like it has the makings of a male good head and yes i say adspersus,

cheers spencer.............

Roidrage

Quote Originally Posted by spencerburgo View Post
    yes it looks like it has the makings of a male good head and yes i say adspersus,

cheers spencer.............

Yes they look great. Im thinking of buying 8 of them ill then get the price of 400 euro including shipping (that costs 90 euro). So about 40 euro each.

Just a little worríed about the express shipping from germany to sweden (cold and so on?) what do you guys think? Go for it?

Cheers // Stefan

spencerburgo

Yes they look great. Im thinking of buying 8 of them ill then get the price of 400 euro including shipping (that costs 90 euro). So about 40 euro each.

Just a little worríed about the express shipping from germany to sweden (cold and so on?) what do you guys think? Go for it?

Cheers // Stefan
    thats not a bad price with shipping in and it gets you what you want sell the rest as there seems a bit of a shortage in your country,

cheers spencer..........

Thread Information