Thread: Shipping live frogs..??

TAC

Question Shipping live frogs..??

I've looked into the forum and found a post about shipping a live frog (http://www.frogforum.net/care-sheet-...ixie-frog.html). I'm not sure of the distance the frog was shipped but, the advice was to send the package over night.

My question is, how would I ship a Milky tree frog from the U.S. (mainland) to Hawaii?

I'd really love to keep my frog, but I'm going to be moving from California to Hawaii toward the end of the year. Airlines won't permit any other pet on board unless its a cat or service dog, yet TSA will allow any other animal to go through its security station. So, I'd have to either find a way to ship my frog over or find a loving home for her.

Any suggestions? Thnx

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Leefrogs

Default Re: Shipping live frogs..??

m prettys sure you can't bring it to hawaii anyway. It's of invasive orgin. Just like I couldn't bring my snake, scorpion, or tarantula to Hawaii. You can't even get a permit, you'd have to be a zoo. Cats and dogs have to go through 30 day customs, I think they lessned to to that recently, it used to be 90 days. And 40$a day.

Anyways, not exotics--100% sure. But check laws, the fine is WAY heafty

When u get there, if it's Oahu, hike above wikiki and you can find dart frogs. When your collection is full, make sure to send me some. Google search introduced frog species in HI, you'll be amazed!!

Thread Information