Thread: My pretty Pac Chorus Frog

Zero138

Default My pretty Pac Chorus Frog

This is Marina

She has a pastel green on her, its very pretty in my opinion.
    What do you all think? I got these in oregon where i live from someone who raised them from eggs, are PCF something people like? i love mine but do people buy these or even want these?
    WE love ours, we have 4. they were free and we wanted frogs so we chose these. We wished we had brighter colored frogs but these are so much fun to watch very active and have a ton of character. if people dont like these, I know nothing about other frogs but i say look into these they have quite the personality!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Tony

Default Re: My pretty Pac Chorus Frog

Oregon law prohibits the sale or release of PCFs, so don't breed them unless you want to keep lots and lots of them. That being said, they are fun little frogs and I enjoy the small group I keep.

fruitloop

I have a little chorus frog too. Her name is Juliet. She is the sweetest things ever! I love the green colouring in yours!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Guenhwyvar

She is gorgeous! I had a male a few years back that looked like her, but he had gold patches over his brown. The two I have now are pretty dark, I hope they lighten a bit when they get older. One isn't doing too well, he's the most colorful, but he isn't eating much. I'm thinking of moving him to another tank to feed him separately to make sure he's getting enough food. Two is twice One's size now, it used to be the other way around. Petco wanted almost $4 for a tiny tube of dead fruit flies and larvae; otherwise, I would have gotten him some. The neighbors sprayed the ants, so no ants for my froggies. One is only 1.5cm and Two has reached almost over a half inch.

Thread Information