Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Canned crix taste salty

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Iratus ranunculus
    Guest

    Default Re: Canned crix taste salty

    Quote Originally Posted by Leefrogs View Post
    oh, good feedback. I do use vit and calcium. Just not that brand. Vitamin smell like pre-natal. They're whites case any1 wondering. Color might just have to do with possibly being WC. Petco has no answers on age, I doubt they know for sure if CB. I do get live crix every month, but drive 2 hours one way. I also give wax worms and getting ready for minnows. Trying to hatch cric eggs, going to use a lot of crawlers this summer. Irantus-- eewe, live and juicy huh? Well I guess what good for frogs......
    Thanks guys!!!
    That is the wonderful thing about White's treefrogs. You never have to worry about wild caught animals unless you live in Australia. Australia does not permit the exportation of any of its native wildlife. As a result, the Whites Threefrogs you see on the market are all the captive bred offspring of animals someone smuggled out.

  2. #2
    Greg M
    Guest

    Default Re: Canned crix taste salty

    I thought there are Indonesian Whites that are wc??? However, it still is likely that these are cb...

  3. #3
    Leefrogs
    Guest

    Default Re: Canned crix taste salty

    Ya, they were kinda big when I got them 21/2 and 3. If they were CB, wouldn't they know how old they were? I tried to pry, but manager just seemed helpless on the subject. I needed to know how often to suplement, too much is bad too.

    Grasshoppers have parisites?? I have abundance if them in summer and were planning on using them, so should I not, or just pancure once a month?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Canned Crickets
    By DCrews in forum Food, Feeders, Live, Frozen, Culturing, etc
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: December 23rd, 2010, 06:49 AM
  2. Canned Crickets
    By DCrews in forum Tree Frogs
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: November 29th, 2010, 04:07 PM
  3. Salty City
    By John in forum Testimonials
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: March 11th, 2010, 02:47 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •