I went on vacation for a week around Xmas and left my two Stolzmannis at work so my employees could feed them and take care of them. But since I've been back one of them has stayed buried for six days now and he wont come out to eat. My employee said he also did that while I was gone. It strange because he was the most active of the two. The other is acting fine although not eating as much as he would before I left. I dug up the first one when I got back and got him to eat a wax worm. I got him to eat another wax worm tonight but he doesn't seem interested in the crickets. The crickets I tried feeding him are mediums because they were out of the larges. Could the food be too small? Could it have gotten too cold in the office at night and now he wants to hybernate? Or am I just being paranoid?...although he does look thinner than the other one. He doesn't even come out to soak anymore. The temps and the humidity are good and constant. Any suggestions...should I be worried or is this normal? Darn pacman why is he doing this to me? I'm beginning to wonder if my employees did anything stupid with him while I was gone.