Thread: Whites tree frog enclosure question

woppa

Default Whites tree frog enclosure question

Ok so I have one whites tree frog in an 18x18x24 terrarium. Right now he/she is currently 3 inches long and a bit over a year old. Would this terrarium be able to fit my a buddy in there for it?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Leefrogs

Default Re: Whites tree frog enclosure question

18x18x24=and divide by231 is 33 gal. I think that's plenty for 2. I'm just a frog newbie, I have old tank. Had to figure the same thing out. I just jummped into getting2. But they fight kind of. Mine are 3 and 2/12. No idea on age. Just got mine dec3.

4. This member thanks Leefrogs for this post:

woppa

Thank you for your opinion. The pet store said yes but I wanted a second opinion because keep in mind thats the same store that said you could fit 2 adults in a 10 gal.

Leefrogs

you shouldve see the shoebox size cage they had 4 whites jammed in. Poor guys. I went on an austrailian site that said 10 per frog. I wana get a blue after having there guys for a while. See how it works out. And my opinion doesn't matter that much. But I thaught u were stuck and didn't know volume of ur viv. But thank u.

woppa

Your opinion does matter because you seem to know what you are talking about.

Leefrogs

u had whites much longer than me. That formula was the extent of my knowlege.....LOL. Got a few qustions for u if u would be a sweetie. I asked a Q yesterday no1 answered. My 1 frog kermit flares her nosrils when breathing. No ribs heaving. Is this quirkey, or sumthin to worry bout. She also wipes her nose with little froggie fingers. I'm worried about everything!!!!

woppa

Quote Originally Posted by Leefrogs View Post
    u had whites much longer than me. That formula was the extent of my knowlege.....LOL. Got a few qustions for u if u would be a sweetie. I asked a Q yesterday no1 answered. My 1 frog kermit flares her nosrils when breathing. No ribs heaving. Is this quirkey, or sumthin to worry bout. She also wipes her nose with little froggie fingers. I'm worried about everything!!!!
    My frog does the same I don't think you have anything to worry about. My frog even shoves crickets in her mouth with her hands. Most likely she is probably whiping substrate off her face like mine does very often.

Thread Information