Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pacman frog force feed

Adrian

Default Pacman frog force feed

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

bshmerlie

Default Re: Pacman frog force feed

Hate to be the old fart but please watch the language during videos that are posted on the open forum...or post warnings about foul language. My eight year old often comes on frog forum and I like to think of it as a safe place.

Adrian

Quote Originally Posted by bshmerlie View Post
    Hate to be the old fart but please watch the language during videos that are posted on the open forum...or post warnings about foul language. My eight year old often comes on frog forum and I like to think of it as a safe place.
    ohh sorry where do u live in socal im from l.a. maybe you could give me some hints on where to get some good herps locally thanks

bshmerlie

I'm from Riverside. Not too far. I get most of my supplies from LLL Reptile. They have three locations in So Cal. One in Oceanside, one in San Diego and a new location in Menifee. They are very well stocked, with good prices, and a good selection of frogs. Check them out if you have the opportunity. You'll also see them at all the reptile shows in So Cal. They'll be the ones with the largest Booth.

Myles

cheri me and adrian are friends in real life do you know if they have any pixies that are large at LLL

EpicFrogMan

Quote Originally Posted by Myles View Post
    cheri me and adrian are friends in real life do you know if they have any pixies that are large at LLL
    no they dont, i live right by there.

bshmerlie

Most of the frogs they get in are babies or juvies.

Adrian

Most of the frogs they get in are babies or juvies.
    Me and myles are going to the reptile show in pomona us herpers that we are should get together maybe pass out cards for our forum tell us which days u are goin thanks

bshmerlie

I work on Saturdays so I'll probably go on Sunday. I go to almost all the shows in So Cal unless I'm out of town or something. The Pomona show is probably the best show around here. San Diego was pretty good..Anaheim wasn't any good...Long Beach down right sucked and I missed the Pasadena show. The Pomona show is the winner at this point. If you're looking to buy a frog Saturday would be your best bet because they go fast.

Digital

Wow, I didn't know we had so many SoCal Members. But of course I live the farther then any of you, lol. Where can I find the times for the reptile shows. I always wanted to go to one, but never actually went. Now that I have more time on my hands, I think it going happen this time for sure.

EpicFrogMan

I went to the Super show in August, they were seriously slacking on Amphibians. All there really was were a couple Dart Frog booths and some japanese selling cranwellis..

Mordecai

By no means are you an "old fart" Cheri. That's a bit excessive.

yeah language check or maybe no sound?
    African Bullfrogs, Clawed Frogs, Salamanders, Newts, Bearded Dragons,

Myles

I work on Saturdays so I'll probably go on Sunday. I go to almost all the shows in So Cal unless I'm out of town or something. The Pomona show is probably the best show around here. San Diego was pretty good..Anaheim wasn't any good...Long Beach down right sucked and I missed the Pasadena show. The Pomona show is the winner at this point. If you're looking to buy a frog Saturday would be your best bet because they go fast.
    do they have big pixies!

bshmerlie

Quote Originally Posted by EpicFrogMan View Post
    I went to the Super show in August, they were seriously slacking on Amphibians. All there really was were a couple Dart Frog booths and some japanese selling cranwellis..
    All the shows in SoCal are lacking frogs. It seems like all the big frog companies are on the East Coast.

Ella- my rule of thumb is anyone who is old enough to be your mother is an old fart. The scary part is when you start noticing yourself actually fitting into that category. There is no birthday (age) to look forward to after 21. "Yeah...I'm 30" ...I dont think so." Yeah..I'm 40"...nope doesn't sound so good either. See what I mean...old fart. Don't squander your youth....you're only young once.

Kevin1

When it comes to fat frogs, the largest producers are right here in Cali..

Kevin1

LMAO Adrian.. I think you have a screw loose bud..seriously and what's up with shaking the mouse like that. Just hit 'em on the head,boom, dead.

About the frog, there shouldn't be a need to "force feed" a healthy frog.

19. 2 members thank Kevin1 for this post:

bshmerlie

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin1 View Post
    When it comes to fat frogs, the largest producers are right here in Cali..
    Then they're obviously not interested in retail because you never see them at the shows. I would love to have a Mike Novy or a Josh's Frogs on the west coast. I've been to shows where you're lucky to find a couple of frogs in the entire show.

John911

Then they're obviously not interested in retail because you never see them at the shows. I would love to have a Mike Novy or a Josh's Frogs on the west coast. I've been to shows where you're lucky to find a couple of frogs in the entire show.
    Mike and Josh don't breed fat frogs, but I know you're probably talking frog breeders in general. But yeah, the frog ranch or whoever else probably does pretty well pumping out pacmans to petsmart and every other retailer since very few actually breed them. Narbc chicago was weak in the frog dept overall also. Novy and josh were there, as well as rich frye I believe, and while they are great it was mainly reptiles . Fortunately joshs is at our local bi monthly expo, and novy is supposed to be there in January which is very cool.

Jeff Kennedy

Quote Originally Posted by John911 View Post
    Narbc chicago was weak in the frog dept overall also.
    Hopefully I can help represent the "fat frogs" this coming year!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information