Thread: Chomper

Digital

Default Chomper

If figure I give you guys a little update on chomper. Since a lot of you guys help me out with my questions. He actually eating now, I moved him on a steady feeding of small little serving's of food every other day. Instead of just feeding him two big meals twice a week. He get's either a couple crickets (2-3 large), a large night crawler or some super worms. I want to buy him some roaches, but right now I can't afford them. So that one going have to wait till later. When I go back to LLL Reptiles, I will pick a couple up for him. Other then that he been very good, I give him a nice worm soaking every other day. To make sure he passes all that food he gets. I just got him some of the Rep-Cal and some Herptivite for his food. So he will get that at least twice a week. Other then that he doing great and looks good as well.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Adrian

Default Re: Chomper

Quote Originally Posted by Digital View Post
    If figure I give you guys a little update on chomper. Since a lot of you guys help me out with my questions. He actually eating now, I moved him on a steady feeding of small little serving's of food every other day. Instead of just feeding him two big meals twice a week. He get's either a couple crickets (2-3 large), a large night crawler or some super worms. I want to buy him some roaches, but right now I can't afford them. So that one going have to wait till later. When I go back to LLL Reptiles, I will pick a couple up for him. Other then that he been very good, I give him a nice worm soaking every other day. To make sure he passes all that food he gets. I just got him some of the Rep-Cal and some Herptivite for his food. So he will get that at least twice a week. Other then that he doing great and looks good as well.
    pics and vids bro

Digital

Lol, o right next time when I feed him. I will get some pic's. Would do it today but I gotta go wash my truck and that's a 5 hour job by it self.

Digital

I forgot about taking those pic's. Damn holiday's, lol. Anyways I took some today of him. He just got done eating 5 medium crickets and went to the bathroom, two seconds after he ate the last one. Here the pics of him.

Thread Information