I think I've figured it out.
1. You were caught smuggling exotic frogs into the country.
2. You made an appearance on the pet hording show.
3. Your frogs took over the house and you just escaped.
4. You decided to move to the rainforest to "live with frogs"
5. You finally sought help for your frog forum addiction.
6. You've been driving from store to store looking for crickets.
7. You left us for another forum and realized you made a terrible mistake.
8. You began to think crickets would be good to eat and ended up in the hospital with MBD because you forgot to dust them.
9. Your family threw the computer in the trash to get you off frog forum.
10. You were checking to see if there was a life outside frog forum but you missed us so much you had to come back.
11. All of the above....I'll talk to you later good to have you back.





Reply With Quote
