Thread: Pics of Baby, Hoppy and Shadoobie

charlamanda

Default Pics of Baby, Hoppy and Shadoobie

Here are a few pics of my little Gray's. They aren't eating as much as they had been for the last few weeks, but still look healthy anyway. I am hoping it's just the change in weather.
    Since I have put them in the 10 gal with soil, a log and several plants they have changed colors and now are showing their patterns. I think they are much happier now. In the smaller tank they were all solid green and Shadoobie was brown for most of the time.
    Today is feeding day for all the frogs and to start with I am giving these guys fruit flies, then wax worms and finally crickets. They don't normally eat all three, but I am trying to give them whatever I can to entice them to eat. So far they only ate a few ff and it's making me nervous, I hope they will eat something else that sparks their interests or taste buds more.
    The first pics is all three, 2nd & 3rd are Baby, 4th & 5th are Hoppy, the largest of the 3, 6th & 7th are Shadoobie, the smallest and thinest and the last is all three with the fruit flies.
    Attached Images Attached Images         

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Greenlove

Default Re: Pics of Baby, Hoppy and Shadoobie

They are so cute! Do they soak in their water bowl everyday? Just curious because mine soak every evening, they love their water bowl.

charlamanda

Default Re: Pics of Baby, Hoppy and Shadoobie

Quote Originally Posted by Greenlove View Post
    They are so cute! Do they soak in their water bowl everyday? Just curious because mine soak every evening, they love their water bowl.
    So far I have just seen Baby soak, and a lot too! The other two burrow in the dirt! When I take them out for dinner they are filthy except for Baby who must understand the idea of cleanliness!LOL

Thread Information