Thread: Pacman

mrswoodbury

Talking Pacman

Hello, from VT... I have a pacman he is about 1.1/2 yrs old. How can I tell the sex???

John911

Males are supposed to have a darker throat and nuptial pads on their feet. And they call. Females are bigger. Throw up some pics.

Nationality
    [United States]
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

Default Re: Pacman

Hello and welcome to the Forum. I have never owned a Pacman, but I sure am warming up to the idea after seeing all the pictures of them. They are waaay cool.
    I used to think that I had to understand in order to believe, then I realized that I must believe in order to understand - Augustine

mrswoodbury

Will a female pacman croak when you touch her back?? Or just males... Still trying to figure out how to get a picture on here.....

mrswoodbury

John911

I've read that pacmans have been known to "scream" when threatened. Mine have made a little hiss kinda noise when i've picked them up for cleaning/pics. Otherwise, i have no idea what the croak sounds like. Heard it sounds like thomas the train.

Nationality
    [United States]
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

Check this out.

YouTube - ONE PISSED OFF PACMAN!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by John911 View Post
    I've read that pacmans have been known to "scream" when threatened. Mine have made a little hiss kinda noise when i've picked them up for cleaning/pics. Otherwise, i have no idea what the croak sounds like. Heard it sounds like thomas the train.
    I used to think that I had to understand in order to believe, then I realized that I must believe in order to understand - Augustine

mrswoodbury

That sounds like my Pacman (fred) And looks just like him... How old is this one?

Thread Information