Thread: Break in story

cricketfrog30

Talking Break in story

A couple of weeks ago i found out that that something broke into my house.No it wasn't a robber it was a frog!Yea it was a green treefrog and with no ribs this little frog slipped through the crack in the window.Now I gotta get my window frog proofed.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Eel Noob

Default Re: Break in story

Lucky you. Did you keep it?

Kurt

Welcome.

bshmerlie

How come this never happens to me? Other people always have frogs visiting..but never me.

charlamanda

Quote Originally Posted by bshmerlie View Post
    How come this never happens to me? Other people always have frogs visiting..but never me.
    I have your answer Cheri! There is a empty house at the end of my cul-de-sac, it's in a lake community, 3 lakes in total and 1 very large (5 miles+) (lake is across the street). The end of the cul-de-sac is surrounded by swamps.....lots and lots of frogs. The community is in the middle of a very large state forest on the top of a mountain. You'd have to be willing to relocate though, but it's worth it!!! LOL
    When I get downstairs finished I'd be happy to have you over as a guest and you could collect all the froggies you can carry. You really could if you'd like to, that's if you don't mind 3 dogs, 5 cats, 9 rabbits and 13 Gray Tree frogs. There is also a motel in the community that's right on the lake and beach, it would be a nice vaca, if anyone is interested, I'd be happy to help out, it's very reasonable and the Delaware is very close.
    The Gray Tree froglets, that are still outside, have made a home in mine. Around the roof overhang, soffet, there is vented siding with notches in it. Several frogs have nuzzled in there for, I am guessing, the warmth of the house that's keeping them comfy. Many others are under my back deck and shed. I have yet to have any break in though and it's probably a good thing, asked the frog that got out of the tank the other day!!!
    BTW..the frog that escaped and puffed up is looking much better, almost completely normal, and is eating well.
    Good luck with your small burgler, gives a new meaning to sticky fingers!!!!LOL

cricketfrog30

Quote Originally Posted by Eel Noob View Post
    Lucky you. Did you keep it?
    no i let him go in my pond.

charlamanda

Good luck froggy!!!

Thread Information