Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Redecorated Vivs

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1

    Default Re: Redecorated Vivs

    I finished the other two! This one is the golden treefrog. Right now, he only have one real plant, the pothos in the back corner. It's the only one I had that I felt was a good size for him. I'm going to grow a lot of the vines and wait for them to get bigger before putting them in tanks. But it's a lot fuller now. He has a fake log on the left side of the tank that he loves. It's still a cute tank.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

  2. #2

    Default Re: Redecorated Vivs

    This one is the little gray treefrog tank. This is the only tank that I feel plants will actually survive in. He's tiny. He doesn't make a mess. He appreciates my hard work.

    The vine on the front left is fake and the plant in the very middle with the pink flowers is fake, but I like the colors, and the vine will be removed once the others start to grow out. On the back I have a pothos, a varigated ficus, and a cryptanthus "cafe au lait" (which means coffee with milk. Yay, 3 years French helped me). On the right side I have a creeping charlie and green scandens. I have tropical moss in front of the cave. I like it a lot.
    Attached Images Attached Images     

  3. #3
    Jace
    Guest

    Default Re: Redecorated Vivs

    I think you've found a hidden talent, Elaine! They look great and I am sure all of them are going to appreciate it! I've always loved the natural looking setups and yours have nailed it completely. Great job!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Two new vivs. two different methods of BG.
    By CrazyAirborne in forum Vivarium, Terrarium & Enclosure Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: July 11th, 2010, 10:34 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •