Thread: Once again Pacman Flipping over.

blkspade

Default Once again Pacman Flipping over.

So its been weeks and my Pacman wont stop flipping over. He does it everyday now. Sometimes two times.

I have another post about this floating around and nothing seemed to work. Temp is 76 - 80, i mist the little 5 gallon tank. I've tried a heating pad, tried no heating pad. I clean it once a week. He hasn't eatin in a few weeks.

i WAS misting him in the beginning with R/O water because i've always had it around for my fish tanks. Maybe cause it had no nutrition in it? I dono what else to do! Everyone says the same thing.. "I've never heard of this". But i search online and see people post about it on and off. So it can't be that rare. He doesn't really even open his eyes anymore. I have 4 saltwater tanks, with really delicate corals, yet the pacman seems to be harder then anything i've ever had lol. I just don't want him to suffer, and need to figure out what to do. Should i try to force feed him a cricket? Everytime he flips i have to kinda pour alittle water on him cause hes all full of coocfiber. I'm sure thats pretty stressful as well.

Here is a pic of him.

Its up to you! on what to do.. I've ran out of ideas.

Thanks!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Lupe

Default Re: Once again Pacman Flipping over.

Have you tried completely changing out the bedding? Maybe something got into it that shouldn't have.

spec

Default Re: Once again Pacman Flipping over.

Take him to a vet! Stop reading this, take your frog to a VET. DO IT NOW. GO!
    hope it turns out good.

Thread Information