Thread: A warning to everyone.

Kurt

Default A warning to everyone.

I have warned people about posting personal contact info in the open in the past, as its just not a safe thing to do.

I would like to add to this warning by saying DO NOT post personally information of any kind in the open forum or the chat room. This can includes your health, disabilities, personal problems, religion, polital views, your income, the source of your income, and so on. You may discuss these things in private with fellow members of the forum that you trust, just not in the open forum or chat room.

The reason for this warning is that this information can be used against you by others. Trust me, this is not fun and it can ruin friendships, not to mention cause you more problems.

Stay safe!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Nationality
    [United States]
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

Default Re: A warning to everyone.

How about my SSN, mother's maiden name, and most frequently used password?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurt View Post
    I have warned people about posting personal contact info in the open in the past, as its just not a safe thing to do.

I would like to add to this warning by saying DO NOT post personally information of any kind in the open forum or the chat room. This can includes your health, disabilities, personal problems, religion, polital views, your income, the source of your income, and so on. You may discuss these things in private with fellow members of the forum that you trust, just not in the open forum or chat room.

The reason for this warning is that this information can be used against you by others. Trust me, this is not fun and it can ruin friendships, not to mention cause you more problems.

Stay safe!
    I used to think that I had to understand in order to believe, then I realized that I must believe in order to understand - Augustine

Thread Information