Thread: Gray Tree Frog

sammermpc

Default Gray Tree Frog

Hello --

I'm a happy gray tree frog owner and I'm looking to get another tank going. Since I've moved to Boston, it's much more of hassle than it used to be to find these guys -- I've scooped some right off my porch! -- so if anyone is in the New England area and has a frog he or she would like to get rid of -- or could pick one up for me -- I'd be grateful! I can drive a reasonable distance to fetch the fellow (or gal, as the case may be).

Coincidentally, I'll be driving down to Delaware this weekend, so I could conceivably stop in Connecticut, NY, NJ, PA, or a numer of other places. Let me know! I'd love to get another one of these beauties!

Thanks!
    Sam

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

charlamanda

Default Re: Gray Tree Frog

Quote Originally Posted by sammermpc View Post
    Hello --

I'm a happy gray tree frog owner and I'm looking to get another tank going. Since I've moved to Boston, it's much more of hassle than it used to be to find these guys -- I've scooped some right off my porch! -- so if anyone is in the New England area and has a frog he or she would like to get rid of -- or could pick one up for me -- I'd be grateful! I can drive a reasonable distance to fetch the fellow (or gal, as the case may be).

Coincidentally, I'll be driving down to Delaware this weekend, so I could conceivably stop in Connecticut, NY, NJ, PA, or a numer of other places. Let me know! I'd love to get another one of these beauties!

Thanks!
    Sam
    I am in Pa and have a pool full of Gray Tree frog tadpoles, you are welcome to as many as you want!!!

charlamanda

Default Re: Gray Tree Frog

I also have a small Gray tree froglet, I am temporarily calling shadoobie that you can also have, there may also be a few hanging around the yard, if it's warm enough and I know you'll be here I'll grab a few for you to pick from! My name is charlotte and my home # is 570-686-3138.

Thread Information