Thread: Cute Story (At Last!): Upside-Down Frog

IgbyKibbits

Default Cute Story (At Last!): Upside-Down Frog

So, with all my sad "sick" frog posts, I wanted to bring some happiness to the forum. As you know, we are battling to save our little Igby : (

BUT, our new little Quibble has been a godsent! He's such a strange little frog!!! We should have named him "Ostrich" for his propensity to hide nothing but his head when startled. If he sees us, despite available "full hides" like logs, he does nothing but shove his head under a nearby leaf or sit in his pond with his head under the water with the rest of his body sitting on the side. :P

It's been his latest antic that has me particularly laughing. The little guy has taken to sleeping upside-down! What frog sleeps upside down!?

Sorry for the low-quality pic! I only had my camera phone to work with today ; )
    Attached Images Attached Images  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Rocko

Default Re: Cute Story (At Last!): Upside-Down Frog

Hahaha mine has been known to do the same. Whatever you do don't mist the tank when he's like that. Oh boy the croaks of protest I heard...

charlamanda

Default Re: Cute Story (At Last!): Upside-Down Frog

I so enjoy them and their silliness. I am so glad you got Quibble and hope Igby gets better.
    They can really be entertaining, try having 10 froglets in a tank, thats really fun to watch!
    I'll try to get some pics of my guys doing their stunts, it is so funny. Maybe Quibble thinks he's a bat? LOL

Thread Information