Thread: A New Croak Here...

B1GFROG

Default A New Croak Here...

Hello all. I have been trying to find a good frog forum for some time now, and this seems to be a good one. I've been a frogobsessed freak for as long as I can remember. Alot of people know me as "Big Frog" for my obsession. I pretty much collect anything frog related, and have tattoos, books, videos, pictures to show it. My mail does include Big Frog on it, with some froggy stickers here and there!! haha!

At the moment I only have 6 frogs. It's all I pretty much have time for right now. I have had many, many kinds over the years though, and loved each one. If I had the room, and time I'd have many more. The current ones I am caring for include the very easy to take care of. 2 White's (always have to have White's), 2 Chubbys (Kaloula pulchra), 1 Cranwelli, and 1 Pyxie. I love them all dearly.

Here are some of my babies...

Kurt

Default Re: A New Croak Here...

Welcome aboard. That a nice Ceratophrys cranwelli.

B1GFROG

Thanks alot, Kurt. I've had a few Pac's colors turn brown, but those colors are holding up very nicely!! Absolutely stunning.

Nationality
    [Ireland]
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

Welcome to the forum Bigfrog - what you said is very flattering, thank you! That is a superb Pacman photo. I've always wanted a green adult pacman but the colour change problem has put me off trying again.

What do you think of the Chubby frogs as captives? I keep having to stop myself from getting some. The White's photo looks like a mirrored image. I think there are photo of the month entries in here .
    Founder of Frogforum.net (2008) and Caudata.org (2001)

Jace

Welcome to the Forum. Those are great pictures-I agree with John in the photo of the month entry-you already have my vote! It's great to hear of another "collect anything and everything" frog lover. Can't wait for more pics!

B1GFROG

thank you all very much. appreciate your kind words!! I don't know if you want me posting my pictures, because I have thousands. haha A big hobby of mine.

and I can honestly say Chubbys are one of my favorites. Definitely one of the more voracious eaters I have experienced. The first time I purchased some I was actually surprised at their appetite. I am a big fan of the Microhyidae family. There's just something about them that intrigues me. I could sit and watch them eat all day, like how they can gobble up some of the bigger food items soooo quick is amazing!!

Thread Information