Thread: And...another pacman

John911

Default And...another pacman

Well, went to the monthly show and my girlfriend spotted this guy. I really didn't require any convincing to buy it. So this is Osirus. Mispelled because I'm an ol dirty bastard fan and I just thought it suited him. Gf looked up Osiris the Egyptian god who unknown to me is described as a green skinned man. Go figure. Enough with my nonsense here's a couple pics.

Its actually a pretty good size. In the cup we brought him home in he kept head butting the side so I guess me might be a little aggresive. Its funny I have 3 cobalt darts that are very bold and active but for some reason I really like these mouths with legs that just sit there.

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 3G Slide using Tapatalk

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

DeiselPacman

Default Re: And...another pacman

nice pac!

EpicFrogMan

Another Horned Frog gets a luxury life

Eel Noob

Nice pickup! Did you get anything else?

John911

Nah that's it. We only went for crickets. The big chicago show is in october and I'm gonna see if there's anything I gotta have til then. I want a pixie and a c cornuta but I'm good with what we have for now lol.

John911

Here's a size reference pic with a quarter.

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 3G Slide using Tapatalk

gtr319

o snap! another pretty cute thing!! well... if things go smoothly, i'll be on my way to adopt one from this guy on craigslist~

Nationality
    [United States]
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

That is just such a cool frog. I'm amazed every time I seen one. They're all mouth and stomach with a pair of big "Who? Me?" eyes.

I've never owned a Pacman, although I had a friend's try to swallow my finger once, and never really had a desire to get one, that is, until I joined this forum. I just might have to do some serious homework and get one. Like everything else, I'm sure there is a lot more to it than it appears, but there are so many Pacman owners that I'm sure I could get plenty of help here.
    I used to think that I had to understand in order to believe, then I realized that I must believe in order to understand - Augustine

John911

Quote Originally Posted by JimO View Post
    That is just such a cool frog. I'm amazed every time I seen one. They're all mouth and stomach with a pair of big "Who? Me?" eyes.

I've never owned a Pacman, although I had a friend's try to swallow my finger once, and never really had a desire to get one, that is, until I joined this forum. I just might have to do some serious homework and get one. Like everything else, I'm sure there is a lot more to it than it appears, but there are so many Pacman owners that I'm sure I could get plenty of help here.
    I got this one for $30 which I think is a great deal for his size. I want a few more for no good reason.

connor111699

beautiful!

Thread Information