Thread: Hi im new and have some questions for anybody who can answer them :)

Alyssa

Default Hi im new and have some questions for anybody who can answer them :)

Hi,
    i just so rescently got a frog that my older brother found for me. It is not the regular gray tree frog that u see in Ohio, and I can not find a breed on it or anything. I need to know if anybody knows what kind of frog it is so that i can provide the best care i can for it. I want to post a picture of it but am just learning to menuver around this forum. So it anybody can tell me how to post a picture it would be greatly appriciated
    Thank you
    Alyssa

Default Re: Hi im new and have some questions for anybody who can answer them :)

When you're typing a post, you'll see lots of bottons on the top and right of the screen you're typing in. On the top row on top, you'll see a paperclip (between the smiley and arrows). Click on that, and you'll be able to upload a file.

BTW, Welcome.

3. This member thanks 1beataway for this post:

Paul Rust

Default Re: Hi im new and have some questions for anybody who can answer them :)

Welcome Alyssa.
    When you reply to the thread, scroll down to 'manage attachments' this will open a window for you to upload a pic.

5. This member thanks Paul Rust for this post:

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Rust View Post
    Welcome Alyssa.
    When you reply to the thread, scroll down to 'manage attachments' this will open a window for you to upload a pic.

I beat you.

7. This member thanks 1beataway for this post:

Paul Rust

Quote Originally Posted by 1beataway View Post
    I beat you.
    My way is better na na na na na na-ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Rust View Post
    My way is better na na na na na na-ha ha ha ha ha ha!
    My way requires no scrolling.

Alyssa, feel free to share whose way you decided on.

10. This member thanks 1beataway for this post:

Alyssa

Thank yo guys lol I got it uploaded but any ideas on the frog ? Check out the picture

Paul Rust

Alyssa

Thanks but are you sure? I have caught alot of gray tree frogs and none are that green or bumpy like a toad like this one is and it is also bigger than the ones that i have caught.. Im not sure though it could be ive just never saw one that green before

Paul Rust

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa View Post
    Thanks but are you sure? I have caught alot of gray tree frogs and none are that green or bumpy like a toad like this one is and it is also bigger than the ones that i have caught.. Im not sure though it could be ive just never saw one that green before
    Julia has the same identification as I do independantly in your other thread.

Alyssa

oh ok thank you then that has helped alot and i know what to donow in setting up th environment .. Thank you guys alot

Thread Information