Feeding my two White’s tree frogs manually because I had been away for a few weeks (having someone else feed them while I was out) and one of them, Leia, is looking a little skinny. I noticed something dark in her mouth and then realized that it was her tongue, and when I try to feed her she just opens her mouth really wide without actually getting the cricket. She will hold it open for a few seconds at a time, and sometimes she sticks her tongue out and/or pushes her eyes in. Here is a video of me trying to feed her.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SrN...w?usp=drivesdk
This is unusual behavior

I have also been worried about how filthy the vivarium is getting, as it’s been longer than usual since the last time it’s had a thorough cleaning. I’m planning to take care of that today as well, and I think I’ll keep Leia seperate when I take the froggies out of the tank to wipe it down and replace their substrate. I will try to feed her again when I have her alone.

Any advice that you all have to share would be much appreciated! Please let me know if you need any more information and/or a clearer image of her potentially afflicted tongue (perhaps without the vitamin dust from the cricket in this video…)